Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

What a way to ring in the new year :) Having fun with my sisters at a creepy downtown bar that none of us really wanted to go to... that being said, we did have a blast together. Now that is is Day 2 of 2010 I thought I would check in and let everyone know that finals did not end up killing me. (It was a close call though.)
Because it's a new year, we're going to pretend that it's also a new start. Weighing in at a flabby 170 lbs the new (a better word would be repeated...) goal is 5 lbs by Jan 31st. I'll be checking in at least once a week (on Sundays) to let you know how much weight I've lost. The plan has already been set in motion with two days of running in a row followed by abs, push-ups, and stretching.
So here's to the new year and new goals that will lead to a new body ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment