Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stupid Reading...

So this semester it seems that I will be reading a whole lot, and today is a "walking on the treadmill while reading about geology" day. But other than that, I need to start pushing myself even more when it comes to running. I can do a two mile stretch easily now, and it's in my comfort zone, but if we are doing the half marathon (which I'm stoked about!) I need to be able to do more than just 2 lousy miles.

Keep up the good work ladies! Just keep in mind that its the end we are working for (and a cute/corny inspirational quote that goes with the theme)


"Top results are reached only through pain. But eventually you like this pain. You'll find the more difficulties you have on the way, the more you will enjoy your success."
- Juha "the Curel Vaatainen

No comments:

Post a Comment