Monday, January 25, 2010

So working out has been the best stress relief... I can't believe I totally let myself go last semester, I don't see how I made it without a nice jog. The weather has been crappy up here.. it looks nice and sunny but the wind is just a bitch. I ran inside yesterday but our track is only 100m long... by the 48th lap (3 miles) I just couldn't take going in circles again, so I spiced up my workout into pulses (run/jog/run/jog) for the last mile. Today I think I'm going to do 2 miles in the indoor track and 30 minutes on a machine...

As for vegas... I am hoping it all works out. I think Matt might be coming with me (he actually already told his mom about it! *he's learning*) but I would like mom and dad to come too. It just depends. I am holding off planning anything so this takes first priority. I have been wanting to run a half for a good two years so this seems to be it.

As for the stress in my life... School is okay- I'm still up in the air about where I want to go afterwards. I love my econ class already, and I understand what people mean by school can be fun. As for the roommate situation, my house is always empty- which is a total shock compared to hearing the tv 24/7. When its time for her to pay Feb rent we'll talk about "what's next". The boyfriend always says hi and asks about everyone.


That is life summed up.

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
-John Bingham (on running of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment