Sunday, January 31, 2010

If you're behind..

then I feel like I haven't even started. I have gotten up to 4 miles, but I haven't tried anything more. Monday and Wednesdays are hard for me- I go from lacrosse practice (which is almost a weird mid/long distance) for an hour and a half to a full on basketball game. I don't know whether I should try to fit in the machines for 20 min or so or just be satisfied with the two sports. The bad thing is that they are never consistent in how much running/working out but they are over such a long period of time I can't really fit in a long workout.... ugh! Confusing! Even worse than boys.

School is getting rough, I think its just that I still not sure if I like this whole engineering thing- plus I miss home a lot more this year. I am working about 15 hour weeks, which isn't bad at all. I just need to get better about managing time- and not partying as much. It kinda makes me even more stressed when I waste time recovering.

Anyway- the books are calling my name. I must go!!! Much Love from Colorado.

PS - Rikki- we can figure something out. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment