Monday, January 4, 2010

Where are my workout buddies?!

I'm super proud, and excited, for both of y'all. I know you are doing great! I think a "once a week post" is a great idea. If can do more - do it. If not, no big deal.

Trying to do a bit more than maintain, my goal is five lbs this month too. Once that's done I just want to maintain - for now anyway. PS - Stef I saw pics from my law school graduation and you looked HOTT. I think that was about five to ten lbs ago - so, just an fyi - you CAN DO IT! But it takes diet and exercise...There's no magic formula; just dedication.

I went to the gym today, though you already know that because of our "speaker phone" convo. I've got to start staying a bit longer but after 45 mins - I'm done. I've only been doing 20 mins of cardio and I'm about to PUMP IT UP. I'm thinking about increasing it to just 30 mins everyday. Anyway. I'm off to do a bit of work and then hit the hay. I love y'all and miss y'all. Be safe in your travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment