Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 MILES!

If you can't tell, yes I'm a bit behind schedule, but not by much. The 5 miles was rough yesterday in the frigid weather. It was a whopping 35 degree outside. When we were finished, my mouth was so cold it froze and I couldn't even talk! Fun, let me tell ya. But...

I think I've created a monster. Keith is all about the 1/2. Ask me how I know...He just bought new shoes, he times all his runs, he runs even when I can't make it, he wants every mile under a 10 minute mile. Mind you, this is after I all but begged him to be a running partner! So guess what our time was for the 5 miles in the cold was - 47 mins and some seconds...yeah that's right. We are sitting at about a 9.5 min mile. Not too bad if I say so myself.

As for my love life...who knows whats going on. We are together a lot, but not all the time. Which I think is a great thing! No pressure there. But, we are still very nonchalant in front of people...like NO physical contact at all. That's kind of worrisome, right? On the flip side, he is still very attentive. If I "Mister" from across the room, he's like "Yes?". Who the heck knows!?

And specifically to Cameron - we ARE coming up to CO on Feb. 19th, however, there are now a total of 4 (including Keith and me). Not real sure now what we are doing for sleeping arrangements. It has been brought up that we may stay somewhere close to the mountain...that being said, as things become more concrete I will keep you posted. And that being said, even if we don't stay with you, we will hang out with you dammit! This was my brain child - NOT Keith's!

As always, I'm proud of you girls, keep up the hard work! Much love from Lufkin "stinkin" Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment