Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a bit chilly today(its snowing!)

I love running outside, nothing beats it. I don't understand how people just stick to the treadmill. I hate almost everything about it- the sound, the staying in one place, the list goes on and on...

Since bball isn't year round (for IM) and rugby sucks... I decided to take up lacrosse. Yup, I am going to run around in skirts with wire goggles and throw a ball around. :) But it's totally amazing! It's almost like basketball with sticks and a much smaller ball. Yesterday was my first day and I hate to brag but.... I was surprised with myself. Plus you have to be able to run a whole whole lot. So its nice conditioning. On Monday and Wednesdays I have lacrosse from 4:30 to 6:30 and a basketball game sometime between 7 PM and 9 PM. Its brutal but its still fun!

I'm working on everything up here... I have a canker sore on the bottom of my gums, Matt thinks its because of emotional stress... He might actually be right about this. I think if this whole roommate situation doesn't improve I'm going to ask her to leave. I don't think I've ever hated someone as much as I do her... She's a bitch.

I love you mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment