Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You should have told her....

... you would bring her a supersized big mac and fries if she let you in early. Then you could tamper it with something like rufalin (or groundies). Last time she would ever cross Stefanie Keese! :) But I'm glad you are working out! Thats amazing... and you.. passive agressive?!?! NAH! Never would have guessed it!!!

I hope everyone's Wednesday went wonderfully! (look at that amazing alliteration) Mine wasn't bad at all... official first day of class. Every class went the whole time as well as homework assigned in one of them... boo. But I'm taking a really cool econ class... the prof said that it was pretty much like a "Corporate Finance" class: we basically look at investing, market basics, and tax related stuff. So something that will actually come in handy in day to day life. The other stuff is lightly boring geology stuff. Tomorrow I have off which will be nice to get everything done that I need to do (get books, clean house, nick knack stuff like that)

Working out is still going great for me. I'm keeping a food journal which helps fill me up when I'm wanting to boredom snack. Its amazing how much you can eat without realizing it! Eek! No wonder I'm in this situation. Today I went and ran 2 miles but on a whole new course... A ginormous hill was involved (5% to 10% grade for a quarter mile). I practically just did two down and backs so I tackled the bitch twice! (okay, I dunno if the last time was more than a shuffle walk... but I made it to the top) Only 3 more pounds I "need" to lose this month, but of course the 5 pounds is only a floor, and definitely not a ceiling!

Off to read an *exciting* chapter about intro to investing... woohoo... much love as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment