Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday's the new Saturday?

Yes, in my very mixed up world, it is. And although I'm still having trouble getting used to it, I found a very good perk: Rear 'n Gear. It's one of the classes I picked out that the gym offers and I love it! The chick that teaches it has probably the hottest body I've ever seen on a 5'2" chick. She has muscles and an ass you can bounce a quarter off of and perfectly proportionate, but still looks like a girl (i.e. soft and not body-builder looking) and is anything but anorexic. Another plus is that she doesn't do the whole Denise Austin-style motivation thing. It's actually worth getting up and being there at 8 am. We do 30 mins on the bike and then 30 stability type circuits, perfect for a between running day workout.

I also just want to say how much I appreciate the constant/consistent phone calls. Things have been a little rough lately as I try to figure out the new semester. The pressure is really mounting and I'm hoping to get better grades this semester. The big problem is that most of the classes I have are once a week and the work is really all about how we manage our time. (One of those "here's some stuff that's due in a month, and it's impossible to do it all in one weekend, so you better not forget about it" type things.) Not my strong suite would be an understatement. In addition, dieting this weekend (PMS, anyone?) did not go so well...but I've been really good today. I know being a girl isn't an excuse--which makes it all the more frustrating. I still haven't lost any weight and I'm starting to get a little discouraged. And of course, I'm a little bummed that the Vegas thing is put on hold (I refuse to say canceled because I'm hoping next year?).

Love you both,
S



No comments:

Post a Comment