Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stupid Snow... and cold cold weather

I forgot how easy it is to not wanna run when its only 18 degrees outside... so I'm heading up to the school gym soon. I had such a wonderful time with everyone! It was a great break (I think the best for a long time)! The drive was long long long back up... and thank goodness I left when I did. Wednesday we got 3-ish inches of snow... sadly enough, I used that as a excuse not to work out. By the end of the night I was restless because I have more energy than I'm used to. Served me right. :)

I'm excited for my Aerobics class (that is mandatory monday and wednesday) I'm hoping the regular work out will get me back into a routine. And since this PE class isn't like basketball where I can slack off on days I don't want to do anything, hopefully I will keep true to myself! WOOHOO!

I love yall and miss you so much... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment