Monday, January 25, 2010

I think hell just froze over!

First, Cam has written on the blog like four times in a row! Second, I actually ran the amount I was supposed to today! Third, I've got nothing...

But as for Vegas - I'm starting to agree with Stef. The airfare out that way is lookin kinda steep. Especially since I think Keith and I are going to try to venture to CO in February (about $250 for airfare on that one, Vegas is another $350ish). So new proposal...what about another FUN FILLED WEEKEND IN DALLAS! Ta -Dah! Stef, didn't you say there was a 1/2 going on somewhere up by you? We could crash a Stef's place or get a "cheap" hotel.

Life is going great. Working, working, running, trying to eat healthy and failing, working, beer drinking, working, wine.

That's my life in summation. (Oh, did I mention that I've been stressing about the good ol' love life?) Now, that's my life in summation.

As always, much love from Lufkin "stinkin" Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment