Sunday, January 31, 2010

Since everyone else wrote, I guess I will too

But don't worry, I won't jump off a bridge just because everyone else is... Here's my update:

I didn't run my 6 mile run I was supposed to this weekend.
I have clocked in quality time with all of my friends.
I don't like the OB floor and can't wait for it to be over. (Even the babies don't make up for it)
Last night was fun because 1) I was able to get drunk and still sober up to drive home. 2) Some random guy hit on me and I felt hot even after working a 12 hr day. 3) My friends are crazy fun.
I can't wait to be done with school.
I am so happy I don't have a boy to worry about. Most of my friends are fighting with their boyfriends and I am so over it. (This statement doesn't include either of you, by the way.)
I am going to try to run the 6 miles tomorrow (Monday) because it should be warmer.

I'll tell you how 6 miles go if it doesn't kill me.

Love,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment