Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bitchy fat people piss me off

Okay, time to vent. I've been kicking butt, taking names, and nursing some very sore and tiny muscles. So of course, I'm all sorts of excited about my Tuesday night Beginner's Yoga class. Relaxation paired with stability and stretching...just what I needed.

But the Fat Chick that works at the entry desk is a bitch.

Like you know, although my 30-thousand-a-year tuition pays for the gym membership, we have restricted hours (Because Baylor is a gay money grubbing whore). But if the night hours begin at 7, certainly they'll let me in for a 6:45 class, because I won't be taking up room on the floor or machines, right? WRONG

I explained my perfectly thought out argument and smile as sweetly and innocently as I can, because that always works. Okay, so besides that speeding ticket, but really? She tried to come up with some shitty excuse that I refused to listen to because I already knew it was complete crap, and that the real reason she didn't let me in was because she is a mean, hateful, angry person who really just wants to stick gum in other people's hair and move to Australia. Oh yes, she's also jealous of all the hot-bodied people she works with every day. On top of all this, I ask her if I can go into the locker room to use the restroom and stretch. Anyone want to guess the spawn of Satan's fat girlfriend's answer? "Uhh, no." Reeeaaall surprising.

That's right, I forgot I was a completely immoral person! Geeze, I hate when I forget things like that. But because I'm the amazing person I am, I was able to move past this little incident and funnel all of my anger into working out, shooting passive aggressive looks, and ranting to my friends when I got home. :) And now I feel much better!

The cherry on top is that because of the elite gayness of my workout facility, I'll never be able to attend ANY yoga classes because they all occur during my classes or restricted hours. (Just one more reason to gouge out McBitchy's eyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment