Saturday, January 16, 2010

The good, the bad and the ugly...

I think the ugly is Erika's last comment... :)

The bad is I took a two day break and I'm feeling it... So I'm back on track and doing better. But I almost died on my run today, so it was a great lesson. Also, I rearranged my schedule so I no longer have aerobics because there was a conflict, but I get out 3 hours earlier. So I'm hoping it will help me get my workout done sooner, but I will have to keep true to myself.

The good is I'm still on track on the monthly goal, school is going okay, I have a cute hair cut anddd I maybe have found something for us!! Could you check out this race and see what you think. It's the weekend that our breaks overlap and it looks like a "family" run, so not so many hardasses. Also... no hills! woohoo!! :) So yeah, just give me some feedback! VEGAS BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment