Monday, January 11, 2010

Is it summer yet?

School hasn't even started and I'm already looking forward to the next break. My paperwork is finished for in-state tuition, I'm all ready for stupid jury duty tomorrow (yeah.. I actually was within the range that was called) and it seems like Wednesday will be here before I know it.
I've been doing great on running! And doing better on eating... It's hard eating with Matt- I have to learn to eat slower and stop way before him. But he's great with self control when it comes to snacking, so I'm not snacking as much! (woohoo)

I've begun to watch the Biggest Loser- so much for no reality shows... BUT to validate it: it's amazing to see women go from 230+ pounds to running a half marathon. Really inspires me to do better when it comes to self control. (hi from matt...sorry to interrupt...) Great proof to show that nothing is impossible and that it's totally mental. Sure they go to the biggest Fat Camp of all, but only for 10 weeks, and then they are let go. So if they continue to lose weight without trainers it has to be self-motivated...right? Plus there is a lot of hogwash mixed in so I don't actually have to sit there and listen to it all the way.

I miss home so much and I'm going to try and get better at this whole communication thing. Kisses and hugs from Colorado!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment