Thursday, January 14, 2010

Biggest Loser

No I did not watch the show, but due to unforeseen circumstances and pure laziness, I did do Cassidy's Biggest Loser work out tape. It was actually pretty good. It was all about circuits for 45 minutes. Did I ever mention how much I despise circuits? It was a full body work out with that Jillian chick. Who, by the way, I actually like. Not once during the video did she say "Smile, you're burning fat!!!!" or "Doesn't that burn feel so good?????" with a smile that made me want to smack her in the face. She actually yells at you telling you to work harder; I found it quite motivating.

Although, I liked it, I'm not sure I would ever buy the tape. It seems that once you get use to the moves or are in a little better shape, it would easily be too easy or too short or a work out. And there are people from the show doing the work out, so no hot bodies to look at or aspire to.

I hope all is going well, and I love you both very much. Thanks for the constant support and motivation. I know I would have quit by now if it wasn't for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment