Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It was great seeing everyone this past week. Our run on Saturday was a great jump start to working out...again. I did road work last night, only about 2.5 miles. Today after work I plan on going to the gym and hitting up the elliptical and some weights. I trying to look hot, hot, hot for new years eve. Speaking of - I'm sure excited about Dallas - but - I can't seem to find very many peeps who will be out and about. Those that are staying in Dallas want to spend money out the rear and I figured since I'm toting around two college co-eds, spending like we are $40,000 millionaires isn't really an option...

Hope you are finding SOMETHING fun to do. I will call Megan later in the week. Good luck with everything. Running. dieting. life. Well back to work before I go to work ;). Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment