Sunday, December 13, 2009

Giddy Up!! (I couldn't think of anything other cowboy related title)

I'm trying to catch up... maybe I should make this post into thousands to keep up with Stef.

Here's my low dow.. lost 5 lbs since Thanksgiving! WOOHOO! I'm back on track with eating. I am not being super dooper strict with it b/c everytime I do all or nothing, I end up lasting a week. So I give myself wiggle room, cookies and fatty foods. But not as much and I feel full more often. I haven't been running, just walking, yoga, stretching (which helps alot) and little squat jumps/crunches/5lb weight stuff... yall get the point.

I got a 30 min yoga video (on sale!) to do before class. I find its a great way to start the day. And it gets me focused on what I need to do that day. Life is starting to make sense again, I am learning to find time to do what I like to do, and what makes me happy. I just got done baking 80+ sugar cookies last night for my neighbors. I really love helping out/serving/being neighborly and its what's keeping me happy.

I'm so ready for Christmas break! One more week! And always~ I love yall sooooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment