Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back in the saddle again

I like the cowboy theme :) Anywho, thought you should know that I began a food journal (yes, again). And so far 2 days down and 50 billion left to go. But really, I think this is the longest I've ever made it. I've also realized that I eat a whole lot--probably enough for two people. So the goal for the next week is to keep up with the food journal and slowly cut back. The ultimate goal is to start counting calorie...but baby steps, right?
Oh, and I came across this quote that I found pretty empowering: One meal is just one meal and one day is just one day. I know that the two of you find self-discipline less of an issue, but I thought it would be nice to share.
As far as working out goes: the toe is all better and I ran two miles yesterday (it almost killed me) and then walked at a good pace at a crazy incline (now my butt is killing me) for 10 mins. Today is yoga again and then I want to get 30 mins of running in. I'm planning on starting the 10 week 1/2 marathon workout on Monday! Happy Training :)

1 comment:

  1. How is the yoga class? Are you thinking about weight training?

    ReplyDelete