Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pancho and Lone Ranger?

STEF! You are no longer the lone ranger. I have been reading the posts, just not adding any insight. I did join the gym about two weeks ago and have already been a few times. I'm having a hard time fitting it into my crazy schedule. With all the traveling and long hours, I can't find time to make it to the gym. But I've been 7 times in the last two weeks. Not too bad if I do say so myself. I might even go tomorrow at 5...

Sis, I'm glad you went to the yoga class. I know we've already talked about it but - I'm hoping to find one too.

As far as the 1/2 marathon goes...I think we should try it again. What do y'all think? We'll talk over Thanksgiving, but EVERYONE bring your running shoes. At this point we should all be about the same "out-of-shape-ness". I'm trying to talk BJ into training with me...I need a partner to run the long runs. I have my doubts that BJ will really do it, but it's worth a try, right?

I love both of you...and Cam we are all still waiting on, oh what, like your second post...

No comments:

Post a Comment