Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF

Yesterday I ran 4 miles and then walked for another 1 1/2 (I had to finish watching Grey's on the treadmill). It was amazing except for the 7 min commercial times that were all about food or insurance. I never realized how long commercials were until I had to run during them.

Lacrosse is still going great. My girls team is stacked. I might start working out on Wednesdays outside of the bball game and practice. We smoked girls 58 to 21 and we started slowing it down so much we had to stop fast breaks the 1st quarter, stop rebounding hard, and pretty much jog up and down the court. We have to be careful because we have a "sportsmanship rating" ranging from 1 (lowest) to 3. If you run up the score you get a one, but to get to the playoffs you have to have atleast a 2 for an average rating. Gay huh? Oh well.

School sucks, but I'm almost done with this instate thing. So after that it might look a little brighter. I love yall and happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment