Monday, February 1, 2010

ONLY 3 miles...

I just ran three miles today...It felt good. I ran about a 9 min mile pace.

Hope everyone had a great Monday. Mine was just fine. Worked and ran. I'm trying to clock in tons of hours at work. I really fell short this past month - so now I feel I have to prove myself. Set up a drink date tomorrow with a girlfriend and decided that I'm not gonna do a dang thing about Keith but sit on my ass...if he doesn't like me, fine. What am I gonna do about it? What can I do about it?

So there ya go. My life update in a nutshell (except the fact that we are still going to CO and now we are going to Lufkin prom...don't ask).

PS - enjoy school while you are there. Work and money is nice but the bills and responsibility can be overwhelming at times.

Much love from Lufkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment