Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed and this just became last priority really fast. Just an update: I've been running pretty regularly (4 days a week), but not far. Because it's either been ridiculously cold outside or raining, I've been on the treadmill, which doesn't even compare. I find it increasingly difficult to stay on when the big fat red "STOP" button is staring at me. I try covering it up but then it starts yelling at me, tempting me to push it. Anyways, I'm planning on hitting 10 miles this Sunday and I'm scared. I think I might go up to White Rock Lake because I don't think I can stand running a 1/2 mile circle 20 times (nor do I think I can keep count after the first 6!). Anyway, I love you both and can't wait to see you...just 2 1/2 weeks left!!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment