Sunday, August 16, 2009

WooHoo...

First I must tell all of our readers--haha, readers, riiiight-- Erika did not kick me out of bed to go run. Laziness-1, Erika-0. But I will be true to my word and start kicking it into gear tomorrow (our scheduled first day). Second, Cameron, I am so glad you picked up my memoir to read this summer. Third, I don't want to be berated for not writing on the blog anymore. If we wanted to make that a competition too someone should have clued me in. ;) Now on with my post:

So today we are all now officially have separate residences! Although I am excited that we are adultish (okay, Cam and I are at least 1/3 of the way there), I'm a little worried that we've overestimated the prospect of the blog replacing the physical accountability and underestimated our upcoming stress levels. I was hoping if anything, that not only running the same workouts but also writing to one another about it would bring us closer though we are miles apart....now let's all join virtual hands and sing kumbaya.
Okay, but seriously, I do have good news: as I was driving around the other day I did find a park near the hospital and some apartments I wish I was living in. It seemed clean and safe, and there were plenty of cute people. Now I just need to find out which ones are the doctors. The only downside is that whoever sees me run will also see the lovely red face and awkward running (shall we say) style? I'm guessing that will lessen my chances of love at first sight.
I'm raising my glass to you both and wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow!
I love you! - S

No comments:

Post a Comment