Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Putting my neck on the line...

So, I'm not going to lie - brand new move, brand new career, meaning brand new job AND brand spankin' new town - I'm a bit apprehensive about starting up this new workout schedule. But have no fear sisters, I will be true to my word - I will make sure I kick your pretty little butts! I'm getting pretty excited actually, this training together and "blogging" together should be pretty fun. A sport in and of itself. I've been running some little 2 mile stuff but Monday I will start off rockin it, aka a legit training schedule. 

Having moved Sis to Dallas today, I'm scared she won't be able to find any place for "road work". I fear the same thing will happen to me. We aren't all blessed (Cam) to live in such a "go green" environment. And PS (to Cam) - I wish you were here. I'm gonna kick Sis out of bed at - brace yourself - 7 AM, and we are going to run a couple of miles. As we all know that will be a feat all its own!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment