Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh the fun of being female...

I miss yall too! And I'm sure you can find a trail around a park near by... hopefully, crossing my fingers for you. I'm in full swing on my training minus a minor setback earlier this week. On a 3 mile run I swear I almost died... I had tears running down my face and had to stop running because cramps got the best of me. Didn't realize they could be that bad. But I ended up walking the rest, so now I'm a day behind. If I get my ass in gear it won't be hard to catch up.

I know this blog is suppose to make me feel like I have people running with me, but it's still hard for me to have enough will power to push myself as had as I should during my run. My friend Kat gave me a great idea (maybe this can help Stef or when BJ is with you Rikki)... She said since Matt hates running so much, he should just bike the three miles when I run. That way I have someone pushing me, and he still has a workout for the day. Just food for thought. I know Cass doesn't workout much anymore so I thought it would be nice for you Stef to invite her.

I must be on my way. I've been a lazy bum this whole day and its been cloudy all day... I'm pretty sure it's a sign that I need to get off my ass. Oh, started a new book. Call "The Smart One and the Pretty One". It's a good read so far. Much LOVE! C

No comments:

Post a Comment