Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kumbaya My Lord

So my worries have come to fruition. Week one = 2 runs. Between a new job, moving and trying to get a pampered "granddog" back on a schedule has been a bit much. Stef - super stoked about your new find. Hope the park works out well. As for love at first sight... oh you will find someone, they might just be a tall skinny red head that is read faced too with tape on the nose piece of his glass. But, you can take one for the team, right? Especially if he is that rich doctor. Hopefully some successful surgeon. Then he will be gone so much you will probably have to hire a super sexy cabana boy just to pass the time.

Running option around my complex are scarce. I'm trying to find a place to walk Terre and that's not going to happen, I'm afraid, without a car ride. And, dog hair in the new car...I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger. Lufkin is in no means home, but seems very friendly and almost pleasantville-esque. Sometimes I expect a 115 lb. Stepford wife to short out as dabs the sweet from her forehead during her evening walk (no lie, they live out this way). I'm really enjoying my job and in the short time here haven't found any time to explore. My apt is coming together but I'm still living among a few boxes. Speaking of moving in - Sis your apt looks super cute! I'm very jealous. You and Cass did a great job. Of course I fell in love with the pink accents in the bathroom. 

Alright sweet girls, I'm headed off to tackle my closet and then off to the office to grab some work. Hopefully, a run will follow suit. Much Love. E

No comments:

Post a Comment