Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life is finally slowing down

Just to speed up on sunday! Let see- I'm in bball/lacrosse shape, I haven't ran in a good week, I tweaked my ankle in bball and it still is somewhat stiff... sounds like I'm ready for this half! :)

Okay, so maybe not as ready as I wanted to be, but hey, this is just to get my feet wet... Maybe we can make this a yearly thing! (okay, I really am being serious) I just got done taking my last test, finishing my last homework, I am going home at 2 to pack and then I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't think i'll ever come back here... (I wish I was serious)... I'm so ready to get home and see everyone. This whole being away from home just seems like it gets harder and harder the longer I'm away.

So funny story of the day (and then I have to get back to homework): Last night Matt and I went to get pei wei since he wanted to take me out but we didn't really have time to sit down and eat... anyway, we decided we could split one fortune cookie because 1) they aren't THAT sweet (they shouldn't be called a cookie) and 2) its a special occasion... So the fortune says: "A new and exciting adventure is bound to happen within the next year" (or something like that) And I say "hmm sweetie... that's odd... I'll be getting ready to go to Australia, You'll be finishing undergrad and moving into grad studies, We'll be thinking more about the future... seems fitting" (totally said it in a joking tone) And then he says.... nothing.
So I'm like: No comment? Didn't get the hint?
Matt: I get your hints, I just choose to ignore them...
Me: Oh really, you are always way off on my hints, I have to outright tell you everything I'm thinking
Matt: No, not at all, I hear you, and I know what you're hinting at, but its so much better when I ignore them...
Me: So what was I hinting at, if you get my hints?
Matt: You want me to go to Australia with you, duh...
Me: *Laughs*... nope, I was thinking more of a ring...
Matt: I knew that, I just want you to keep guessing about when I'm going to ask you...

Oh dear... I think I found a keeper, who else can be as goofy and retarded as me?

And by the way, the funniest phrase I have come across is "Level Eleven" (say it fast and slightly mumble) It sounds weird...

I LOVE YALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment